"Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction"
~John C. Crosby
Looking for additional ways to develop your skills? Want to learn how to advance up the corporate ladder? Want to make new lasting connections?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then the DRIVE program is for YOU!!
The DRIVE program is an exclusive board mentor-ship program between the Pinellas County Urban League Board of Directors and Pinellas County Urban League Young Professionals. This program is aimed to be a catalyst for board succession and to serve as a hub for recruitment for employers and other boards.
1. Must be a current PCULYP Member
2. Complete and submit a program application
3. Attend a mandatory training session with Mentor. Date & Time TBA
4. Set up monthly meeting date with Mentor (Mentees are solely responsible for making this happen)
5. Attend quarterly events set-up by the mentor-ship program committee (four dates)
6. Most importantly have FUN!!